1151 East Eldorado Parkway Little Elm,TX 75068
Venue supports HS and MS Football, Soccer and Track and Special Olympics.
Please read our KNOW BEFORE YOU GO for all 2020-2021 guidance (including COVID requirements) for entry into events.
Varsity Football – Both sides open
Original capacity is 7,500 seats total with 4,500 on the home side and 3,000 seats on the visitor side. Due to COVID, stadium is at less than 50% capacity for 2020-2021.
Home side is west side Visitor side is east side
Wheelchair accessibility and viewing available on both sides
HS Sub-Varsity Football, MS Football, HS and MS Soccer and Track – Home side only open
All seating is on the home side divided into two equal halves.
Home half is open concession side. Visitor half is non-concession side.
Venue is clearly divided and signs are posted.
PARKING / FAN ACCESS:
Varsity Football - Home parking is the west or Hart Road side. Use Hart Road for entry. Only home fans are
allowed to sit on the home side.
Visitor parking is the east side. Use Eldorado Pkwy for entry.
There are two entry gates on each side.
All other sports - parking is on the Home or west side off Hart Road.
Little Elm High School click here. Strike Middle School click here.
Walker Middle School click here.
Varsity Football and Track Meets–
All workers, home dignitaries and administration, media/film/radio, scouts and visiting coaches must have a wrist band to enter the elevator.
Floor 1 – Reserved for media/film/radio groups.
Floor 2 – Hospitality floor reserved for approved LEISD personnel and media/scouts with a reservation only.
Floor 3 – Working floor reserved for Home/Visiting Coaches and filming, home radio, announcer, scoreboard, home
All other sports – Use Floor 3 only.
No unauthorized persons are allowed in the press box at any time.
BROADCASTING and MEDIA REQUESTS:
All broadcasting and media requests must be approved through Sandra Howell, Director for Athletics, email@example.com 972-947-9443 x 24129.
Little Elm HS Broadcasting class will be broadcasting all varsity home football games and other events via NFHS Network or our Little Elm Athletics App. Information will be posted soon.
Photography and media access to the field or the press box must be made through Sandra Howell, Director for Athletics, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 972-947-9443 x24129 at least 48 hours prior to the game time. For the 2020-21 season, there will be a limit on the number of media allowed into the stadium. A 2020-21 field pass must always be showing. Sideline passes may be picked up by the home side ticket booth. These passes must be returned to the Athletics Directors or stadium managers after the game.
Photographers, media, and college scouts will be allowed field access, but must stay behind each end zone. Photographers and media will not be allowed on any part of the sidelines with student athletes.
Team doctors are part of the medical staff on the sideline and must wear a mask and practice social distancing as much as possible.
No unsupervised students or children will be allowed to have any access on the game field, sidelines, track area, or behind the end zones.
Adults leading a performance group – football team, band, cheer, drill team, etc. – will be given a sideline wristband.
All student photographers and video crews must have a field pass. Students not accompanied by an adult with a field pass or not working as a ball boy will not be allowed on the field.
At the end of the game, no spectators will be allowed on the field for any reason.
The fieldhouse is on the North end of the stadium. The Home side is the west side and Visitor side is the east Side. Each room has 60 lockers.
No tailgating will be allowed for the 2020 – 2021 school year.
1. Face coverings are required as per UIL and Executive Order GA-29.
2. All must pre-screen as per UIL.
3. Social distancing of six feet is expected at all times.
4. Sit only in open rows in seats with green marks.
5. Good sportsmanship is expected. Derogatory comments directed toward players, officials, coaches or sponsors may be deemed inappropriate and you may lose your opportunity to be at the game. Foul or obscene language, gestures or comments may result in being ejected from the facility and/or from all school sporting events in the future. Keep it clean and fun for everyone.
6. Animals, bicycles, skateboards, frisbees, rollerblades/skates and balls of any type are not allowed in the facility.
7. Alcohol, tobacco, e-cigs/vapes, and firearms are prohibited by law on any school property at any time. This includes all entrance areas.
8. Only authorized personnel may use the elevator or access the press box or be admitted onto the field or playing surface before, during, and/or after the game.
9. Outside food or drinks and glass containers, bottles, individual coolers, ice chests, and other food containers are not allowed.
10. Follow LEISD Bag Policy and know that any bags are subject to search. Click here.
11. Patrons who leave the facilities will not be allowed to re-enter without purchasing another ticket.
12. Please do not leave cars unattended in the parking lot after any event.
13. No loitering. This policy is to enhance crowd control and safety. All spectators need to be seated in the bleachers during the course of any event. Students are expected to stay in their seats throughout the entire game.
14. All students or children in 5th grade and below, must be accompanied by their parent(s) or adult guardian(s) at all times.
VISITING SCHOOL’S ADMINISTRATORS, COACHES, SPONSORS, TRAINERS
A detailed information packet will be emailed to all visiting schools at least two weeks prior to your event.