REQUIRED ATHLETIC FORMS AND POLICIES
All student athletes in grades 7th – 12th must complete all LEISD and UIL forms annually to participate in any tryout or practice and to be placed into any athletic period. Forms must be completed prior to each new school year for all athletes.Students new to a sport and/or new to LEISD need to complete all forms prior to any season tryout/practice starting and/or within the 1st two weeks of entering school.Transfer Student Athletes in grades 9th-12th (those coming from outside LEISD) and their parents must schedule an appointment with the Athletic Director to complete the UIL Previous Athletic Participation Forms upon entry to any LEHS sport.The LEISD Athletic Department is using PlanetHS for our online forms. The link to Planet HS, required forms and instructions are listed below.Students new to the district need to register for school and make contact with the head coach of that sport. Instructions on how to register with PlanetHS are below.
- UIL Medical History
- UIL Physical - English.pdf
- UIL Athletic Participation Forms Agreement
- LEISD Emergency Card/Travel Form
- LEISD Athletic Information Release Form
- LEISD Athletic Code of Conduct English.pdf Spanish.pdf
- LEISD Insurance/Helmet Acknowledgement Form
Sport Rules/Expectations Handouts from Head Coach of sports played given at the start of each season parent meeting.
Planet HS - https://planeths.com/
- Physical and PlanetHS Instructions - English.pdf Spanish.pdf
- PlanetHS Returning Parent and Student Help - English.pdf
- PlanetHS New Parent and Student Help - English.pdf